Personal Injury can be a traumatic and devastating event.
Let us ensure you get exactly what you deserve!
Motor vehicle accidents:
Nobody expects to be involved in a car accident, but accidents happen. If you or someone you know has been involved in a motor vehicle accident and has suffered injuries the Law Firm of Bert Moll is here to help. We are dedicated to assisting injured people obtain the compensation they deserve for their injuries. We understand how stressful life can get after a crash. Juggling car repair issues, medical appointments and dealing with numerous insurance company phone calls, can quickly become overwhelming. We are here to help. We will do everything possible to assist you through this challenging time and give you peace of mind.
If you have been involved in a car accident:
- Remain calm;
- If you’re physically capable, get the names and contact info of all witnesses to the collision. Your attorney will interview them to obtain their version of what happened.
- Call the Police;
- Provide insurance documents and obtain the other driver’s information and license plate;
- Keep the vehicles where they are unless there is a danger of another collision;
- Use your camera or phone to photograph damage to both of the vehicles, as well as skid marks or any other relevant information regarding the crash;
- Cooperate with law enforcement when they arrive.
- The Police should give you an Accident Exchange Card that is your reference until you receive a formal Police Report.
Bert Moll recommends that all Arizona car accident victims contact a lawyer immediately after a crash. This will ensure that your interests are protected. We can review your case and help you through the process. We will assist in contacting the other driver’s insurance company, obtaining all necessary insurance information and contacting witnesses, if required. It is also imperative that you seek and receive appropriate medical treatment for your injuries. Delaying treatment can slow your recovery and negatively affect your claim for damages.
Building a strong case requires an understanding of trauma, pain, suffering, and expenses involved after a serious injury. The Law Firm of Bert Moll is here to help you navigate through this stressful time. Please contact us to schedule a consultation.